Security measures COVID-19:
- Sanitization and disinfection with enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Foods and drinks served on table.
- Use of mask mandatory in the common areas.
- Social distance of 2 meters.
- Forbidden to move the sunbeds in the swimming pool area to keep the social distance.
- Use of hydroalcoholic gel.
- The temperature will be taken at the arrival, the hotel does not guarantee the entrance if the temperature is higher than 37,5º C
- The guest must be out while the cleaning process
- Users must have one of the following requirements:- Test negative for active COVID-19 infection in the 72 hours prior to arrival in the Canary Islands. Compulsory . The tests that are allowed are PCR (RT-PCR for COVID-19), Transcription Mediated Amplification (TMA), and Antigen tests.- Have an official accredited document that shows that you have been fully vaccinated in the eight months prior to your trip or have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) within the past four months and at least 15 days prior to your trip.-You can prove with an official medical certificate or public document that you have had and recovered from the disease within the past 6 months.The following are excluded:
a)Children under 12 years
b)People who can prove they are a resident of Canaries and make a responsible declaration that you have not left Canary Islands during the 15 days before you arrive at the accommodation and have not experienced symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 during that period.
c) If you prove that you have been outside the Canary Islands for no more than 72 hours before arrival (and that you were in the islands for the 15 days before that and also state, under your own responsibility, that you have not had any COVID-19 symptoms during that time).